Friday, June 10, 2011

Chocolate and Wine and Vinegar, Oh My!

I think I did it! I made two more chocolates that are AMAZING!!! The first one is a strawberry balsamic filled and the second is a red wine ganache. The balsamic reduction is amazing! It's sweet and tangy and a little fruity. I might try it with raspberries or blueberries too. The red wine is subtle, but really good with a dark chocolate. I might have to try these with different flavored wines. Maybe champagne? Beer? I think the possibilities are endless!

So now, in addition to the two new ones, I have I have cayenne spiced truffles, pumpkin pie spiced truffles, and chocolate marshmallows covered in white chocolate. I'll make the chocolate covered strawberries next week.

Please ignore the condensation on the chocolates. It's really warm in my kitchen and they just came out of the freezer.

Cayenne Spiced Truffles



White Chocolate Dipped Chocolate Marshmallows
Pumpkin Pie Spiced Truffles
Huckleberry Honey Filleds


Strawberry Balsamic Filleds
Red Wine Ganache Truffles




No comments:

Post a Comment