Chocolate Cherry Brownies with Almonds
|Chocolate Cherry Brownies with Almonds|
Your favorite brownie recipe (store bought or scratch)
Oil, eggs and water called for on the package
1 cup coarsely chopped maraschino cherries
1/3 cup sliced almonds
1. Preheat oven to temperature according to your favorite brownie recipe.
2. Prepare brownie mix as instructed on the package (or use your favorite scratch recipe).
3. Add cherries and almonds and mix well.
4. Line a baking dish (I used an 11 x 7 to make them nice and tall!) with nonstick foil or parchment paper.
5. Spread brownie mix into pan and bake according to recipe instructions, or until a toothpick or wooden skewer comes out clean.
|Fresh from the oven!|