Thursday, September 27, 2012

Did You Know...?

I used to own a cake business? True story! I used to make cakes, cupcakes and other treats for special occasions. Unfortunately, it's another one of those things that had to take a back burner because life happened. While I'm not at liberty to share all of my recipes, tips and tricks, I will share some pictures of my favorite creations, here! I hope you enjoy them!
 
Baby Shower Cake
 
 Pink and Brown
 
Chocolate with Fondant Strawberries
 
Mini Cherrry "Pie" Cupcake
 
Daisies and Gingham

Cheeseburger Cake

Cake Candle (the cake is real, so is the candle!)

Easter Bonnet

Flowers and Butterflies

Flowers, Butterflies and Ladybugs 

Halloween Fondant Figures

Harvest Fondant

Real Chocolate Strawberries 

Wedding 

Aloha 

Pumpkin "Pie" Cupcakes 

Fondant Pumpkins 

Yankees!

Sunflower

 

No comments:

Post a Comment