Thursday, September 27, 2012

Remember Me?!

Hey there! Remember me?! Life got real busy and some things had to take a back burner - unfortunately, one of them was my blog. But! I'm back - at least part time! And I've got some awesome news at the checkered household! I got a new kitchen! Oh yeah! A beautiful new, fully functional, amazing kitchen! Thanks to my awesome and equally amazing checkered husband! He tore out the old one and replaced everything!

Here are some picutures!



 
It's not quite finished yet, but it's usable! And that's good enough for me!

Ready for more news? We are expecting our third checkered little one! I am due on January 5 with checkered baby #3 and we are so thrilled! (One of the reasons the Checkered Tablecloth had to be put on hiatus - oh the exhaustion!) This one will be a surprise, but the checkered twins, checkered husband and I all would love a checkered girl! (Although another checkered boy would be most welcome!)

So, I'll be coming backing slowly to share some recipes with you all, in hopes that it inspires someone to get in there and get cookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment